Online Mobile Parts supplies iPhone replacement screens to distributors, repair technicians and DIYers since 2008.
Long-term relationships formed directly with manufacturers enable Online Mobile Parts to provide high-quality iPhone screens for the lowest prices.
In addition to replacement iPhone screens, the Online Mobile Parts catalogue contains many other iPhone parts for any model.
Our premium LCD displays offer an economical option for those trying to save money while still wanting a quality product. Generally, LCD screens are a little darker, the resolution a little lower, and will not have the distinct color of an OLED display.
LCD stands for liquid crystal display which has a backlight that illuminates the pixels on your screen.
LCD screens were originally used on older iPhones before OLEDs replaced them in 2018 with the release of the iPhone XS. In fact, the entire iPhone 12 and 13 lineups use OLED displays.
LCD screens offer incredible durability and reliability however LCD screens can be slower, less responsive and offer less colour contrast and clarity when compared with OLED screens.
Our OLED screens provide customers the closest screen replacement to what your device originally came with. Due to their design, OLED screens are slightly brighter, offer better colours and have a higher resolution than LCD displays.
OLED screens are the best choice if you want the highest quality display at a higher price point. An OLED screen is made with organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs). Hence, it creates its own light, providing more accurate colors with deeper blacks and higher contrast ratios than LCD screens.
iPhones which have OLED screens include the iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12 (All Models) and the iPhone 13 (All models).
iPhones which exclusively use LCD screens include the iPhone XR, iPhone 11 and all the models before the iPhone X including the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus and so on.
Knowing when to replace your iPhone screen can sometimes be not as straightforward as you might think; follow the below determinants to ensure you replace a screen which actually needs replacing!
- Cracked/broken screen. Cracks happen for a variety of reasons: dropping your phone, exposing it to extreme temperatures, or putting too much pressure on the glass with a case that doesn't fit properly.
- Non-responsive screen. A touch screen might not respond correctly or at all. It gets "laggy" or delayed when you touch it. Also, the display might respond to touch in an area where you didn't touch it, which is known as ghosting.
- There are bright spots, discolored areas, or unusual lines across the screen.
- There’s a foreign object under the screen that is causing damage.
- The display is completely blank after pressing the power button. However, ensure the problem isn’t caused by another hardware or software issue.
Reasons to replace your iPhone screen
Replacing a damaged or malfunctioning iPhone screen has clear advantages over purchasing a new device or worse; continuing to use a malfunctioning display. However, if you are still on the fence, here are other reasons you might want to replace your phone's screen:
- Productivity: A damaged screen makes it harder to use your phone. It can interfere with touchscreen functionality, making it more difficult for you to type or navigate through apps. Replacing the screen will restore the device's functionality and make it easier to use again.
- Aesthetics: If there's an unsightly crack in your phone's screen, it can affect how others perceive you and the image you portray. Fixing this problem will help restore your phone's aesthetic appeal.
- Avoid further damage: If you don't get rid of that break in the glass now, it could turn into something more serious later on—and possibly costly! This could include getting liquid into other parts of the device, in most cases, causing permanent damage.
- Save money: Replacing an iPhone screen yourself costs less than buying a new phone outright or getting it fixed at the genius bar.
Regardless whether you need a new screen or other replacement parts for your iPhone, we're here to help. Founded in Brisbane, we've been providing quality repair parts and accessories across the country since 2008. Over the years, we've happily supplied thousands of Aussies with the highest quality replacements parts on the market, for the lowest prices.
Why choose us to supply your iPhone replacement screen?
Premium iPhone LCD screens at unbeatable prices
We offer the lowest prices in Australia for premium replacement screens. We also free postage Australia-wide on orders $100 or greater.
We only source parts from reputable, sustainable manufacturers who strive for producing and distributing the highest standard in replacement parts technologically possible. All parts are tested in-house prior to shipment to ensure DOA are virtually non-existent.
We back all purchases made from us with our 2 year Australian warranty and a 14-day return guarantee. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, let us know and you can send it back within 14 days of receiving it, and we'll issue you a refund in line with our refund policy.
We have iPhone replacement screens for most iPhone models, with new models being listed as soon as the quality is tested and verified by our technicians.
Verified colour and fitment
All our parts are fitment and quality guaranteed.
Wholesale perks and discounts available
Buy in bulk? Regularly require replacement parts? If this sounds like you, we offer perks and discounts to our regular customers! Find out more here: https://www.onlinemobileparts.com.au/wholesale.
Full installation kit
Every replacement screen purchase comes with our lightweight installation tool kit which contains everything you need to complete your repair. As an added bonus, we include a free screen protector to keep your brand new Online Mobile Parts screen scratch free!
All orders placed before 10am Monday-Friday are dispatched the same day, excluding public holidays.