Our warranty policy is simple: All replacement parts purchased from Online Mobile Parts are backed by our 2 year Australian warranty which covers faults resulting from fair use. Fair use does not cover damage caused during installation or user error.
Troubleshooting: How to resolve most replacement part issues
- Power down the device.
- Disconnect the battery on the device.
- Disconnect the replacement part.
- Inspect the replacement part, check for any visible damage to the part, flex cable or connection.
- Gently clean the replacement part connection.
- Gently clean the connection point on the device.
- Reconnect the replacement part, ensuring the connection is seated correctly.
- Reconnect the battery on the device.
- Power on the device.
How to lodge a warranty claim
Notice: Our warranty does not cover damage caused during installation or user error.
- Ensure you have completed the troubleshooting process above.
- Record a video of the issue to assist us in quickly verifying the issue.
- Send us an email with the video and summary of the issue.
- Once verified, we will send you a postage paid return label, which you can print and attach to the original packaging you received your item in.
- Once you have posted the return and it's had its first scan, we will dispatch your replacement part.