Terms and Conditions
Last updated: July 11, 2021
From everyone at Online Mobile Parts, thank you for using our Products! There are hundreds of people using Online Mobile Parts Products every day. Because we don't know every one of our customers personally, we have to put in place some Terms of Service to help keep the ship afloat.
When we say “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us” in this document, we are referring to Online Mobile Parts.
When we say “Products”, we mean any Product sold by Online Mobile Parts.
When we say “You” or “your”, we are referring to the people or organizations that purchase from Online Mobile Parts.
We may update these Terms of Service in the future. Typically these changes have been to clarify some of these terms by linking to an expanded related policy.
When you use our Products, now or in the future, you are agreeing to the latest Terms of Service. That's true for any of our existing and future Products and all services that we add to our offering over time. There may be times where we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service; in doing so, we are not waiving that right or provision. These terms do contain a limitation of our liability.
If you violate any of the terms, we may cease in selling our Products to you.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Online Mobile Parts cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not resell our Products as genuine parts.
- You are responsible for all purchases made from your account. That includes purchases made by others who either: (a) have access to your login credentials; or (b) have their own logins under your account.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
Payment, Refunds, and Plan Changes
- All payments made through our website are processed through PayPal, we do not store or sell your data.
- All prices are inclusive of GST. Where required, usually for international purchases, we will collect those taxes on behalf of the taxing authority and remit those taxes to taxing authorities. Otherwise, you are responsible for payment of all taxes, levies, or duties.
- We process refunds according to our Returns / Refund Policy.
Cancellation and Termination of Purchase
- We have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future purchases of our Products for any reason at any time. Suspension means you and any other users on your account will not be able to access your account or any orders in the account. Termination will furthermore result in the deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. We also reserve the right to refuse the use of our Products to anyone for any reason at any time. There are some things we staunchly stand against and this clause is how we exercise that stance.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of Online Mobile Parts employees or officers will result in immediate account termination.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Sometimes it becomes technically impossible to continue supplying a Product because we think it could be better or due to software updates. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any Products within our Product range with or without notice.
- Due to the nature of our industry, we need to change the pricing structure for our Products. We may choose to change the prices for existing customers. Business account holders may or may not receive a monthly price list via email.
Uptime, Security, and Privacy
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. We provide these Products on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other customers of the Services. Of course, we'll reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
- We take many measures to protect and secure your data through backups, redundancies, and encryption. We enforce encryption for data transmission from the public Internet. There are some edge cases where we may send your data through our network unencrypted.
- To help you with support requests you make.
- To safeguard Online Mobile Parts. We'll look at logs and metadata as part of our work to ensure the security of your data and the website as a whole. If necessary, we may also access accounts as part of an abuse report investigation.
- To the extent required by applicable law. As an Australian company with all data infrastructure located in Australia, we only preserve or share customer data if compelled by an Australian government authority with a legally binding order or proper request under the Stored Communications Act. If a non-Australian authority approaches Online Mobile Parts for assistance, our default stance is to refuse unless the order has been approved by the Australian government, which compels us to comply through procedures outlined in an established mutual legal assistance treaty or agreement mechanism. If Online Mobile Parts is audited by a tax authority, we only share the bare minimum billing information needed to complete the audit.
- We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Services
Copyright and Content Ownership
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the website, use of the Products, or access to the website without the express written permission by Online Mobile Parts.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Online Mobile Parts or its Products.
Issues and Bugs
We offer our Products with care, based on our own experience and the experiences of customers who share their time and feedback. However, there is no such thing as a company that pleases everybody. We make no guarantees that our Products will meet your specific requirements or expectations.
We also test all of our Products extensively before posting them. As with any Product, our Products inevitably have some issues. We track the issues reported to us and work through priority ones, especially any related to security or privacy. Not all reported issues will get fixed and we don't guarantee completely error-free Products.
We mention liability throughout these Terms but to put it all in one section:
You expressly understand and agree that Online Mobile Parts shall not be liable, in law or in equity, to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, lost profits, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Online Mobile Parts has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Products; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the website; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party; (v) or any other matter relating to this Terms of Service or the Services, whether as a breach of contract, tort (including negligence whether active or passive), or any other theory of liability.
If you have a question about any of the Terms of Service, please send us an email.